Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day & Zane's Birthday

We would like to start this post off by saying HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!

Kianna has been enjoying making some videos to help us celebrate Mother's Day, and she even let us dress her up in a cute outfit and take some pictures for the occasion. Here are the pictures, and the video can be found at the bottom of this post.






















In addition to Mother's Day we also celebrated my Birthday this week. We had a good time, ate some good food, and went to a Rockies game with our friends Tim & Robin to celebrate.















Here is the video.

Mother's Day 2009 from Zane Ross on Vimeo.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Oh my gosh she is so frieking adorable!! I love that she can stick her tongue out and move her eyebrows at the same time, she is more coordinated than I am! And when she was trying to stick to leg back on the spider was precious, owie buggy!! Haha Rob and I were laughing so hard.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Hey sorry I didn't call you I ended up having denstist appt tues and thurs and getting so busy getting ready for our trip, also I don't have your cell number. Email it to me at samanthaross05@gmail.com and I will call you once I get back to denver so we can get together!!!

Julie Bird said...

Hi Laura and Zane- I love checking in with your blog! Kianna is so cute! What a great Mothers Day video! You make a darn cute little family :)